Directions to the Leggett Building
If approaching from London (A3) or M25 (Junction 10), remain on A3 Guildford by-pass for approximately 1 mile after it goes down to two lanes. Do not take the exit signed to Guildford.
- Take the next exit signed to Cathedral and University.
- At the 1st roundabout follow signs for Hospital and Surrey Research Park, go under the A3 to a 2nd
- At the 2nd roundabout, go straight over following signs for Hospital and Surrey Research Park.
- At the crossroads (previously 3rd roundabout) turn left into Richard Meyjes Road.
If approaching from The South (A3):
- Take the exit signed to Cathedral and University.
- At the 1st roundabout take the 2nd exit, following signs for Hospital and Surrey Research to a crossroads (previously 2nd roundabout)
- At the crossroads turn left into Richard Meyjes Road.
PGMS (The Leggett Building, previously Postgraduate Medical School) is the large curved building with large glass windows immediately on your right set back behind the Clinical Research Centre (CRC).
If there is space, you can park in the car park in front of CRC, or in either of the small car parks in front of or behind the PGMS building. If no spaces are available there is additional parking behind the Nursery further along Richard Meyjes Road towards the Surrey Sports Park
Please display a parking permit as you maybe clamped and fined by the University.
Leggett/bPGMS Reception is on the ground floor.
If entering from the front the building: Go through the automatic doors, past the stairs, turn right into the corridor & reception is on your right.
If entering from the rear of the building: go through the automatic door, turn immediately left & go through into the lift foyer, go left through the door (before the stairs) & reception is on your right.