Eating a healthy and balanced diet can help you get many important vitamins and minerals into your body. Below are some examples of the main vitamins and their recommended daily intake:
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is important for maintaining healthy skin, vision and mucous membranes. A vitamin A is important for skin, eyes, eyes and skin health.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is important for strengthening the immune system, collagen production and iron absorption. The recommended daily intake is 75-90 mg.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is important for maintaining bone health and strengthening the immune system. The recommended daily intake is 600-800 IU.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is important for maintaining healthy cells and a healthy heart. The recommended daily intake is 15 mg.
- Vitamin K: Vitamin K is important for blood coagulation and bone health. The recommended daily intake is 90-120 mcg.
- B vitamins: B vitamins are important for energy production, nerve health and cell metabolism.
A balanced diet, including fresh fruit and vegetables, whole grains, proteins and healthy fats, provides all the vitamins and minerals needed. However, if someone is deficient in certain vitamins, they may need to take supplements, clininf.eu which should be used in consultation with a specialist.
Movement – Sport
The main criteria in the field of sport are:
- Time available: Regular exercise should be time-consuming, at least 30-40 minutes twice a week.
- Intense: The intensity of the exercise should be sufficient to give the body a good workout, but not too intense to avoid injury.
- Variability: Exercises should be varied to allow the body to adapt to the workload and continue to improve.
- Goal setting: the goal of exercise can be to improve fitness, reduce body fat or improve performance, so it is important to set goals and achieve them.
- Responsibility: exercise requires responsibility, which includes regularity, increasing workload and avoiding injury.
- Enjoyment: sport must be enjoyable to be sustainable.
- Health promotion: sport has positive health benefits such as preventing vascular disease, preventing diabetes, reducing stress and improving physical and mental well-being.
Rest – Sleep
Sleep and rest are an important part of a healthy lifestyle. People generally need 7-9 hours of sleep a night to allow the brain and body to recover properly.
Sleep allows the brain to process information properly and improves memory and self-control. And sleep deprivation can have negative effects on cognitive functions such as concentration and reaction time.
Lack of sleep also increases stress levels, which can lead to cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity. And when you rest, your body and brain regenerate, avoiding fatigue and exhaustion. Rest also reduces stress levels, which is beneficial for the immune and vascular systems.
In addition, rest helps to prevent burnout, when someone is overworked and exhausted and cannot do their job effectively. In summary, getting the right amount and quality of sleep and rest is important for maintaining a healthy body and brain, as well as good cognitive function, a healthy vascular system and low stress levels.
State of mind
State of mind is an important part of a healthy lifestyle because it is linked to physical health and mental well-being. If you are leading a healthy lifestyle, some of the things you need to know about your state of mind include:
- The impact of stress: stress has a significant impact on mental wellbeing and if stress levels are too high, it can have detrimental effects on health, such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity.
- The importance of relaxation.
- The importance of good relationships: Good relationships improve mood and mental well-being by helping to reduce stress levels and increase feelings of security.
- The importance of positive thinking: Positive thinking improves state of mind and mental well-being by helping to reduce stress levels and increase feelings of safety.
- Managing emotions: responding appropriately to emotions is important to avoid emotional overload and deterioration of mental well-being.
- The importance of mental health: Mental health is an important part of a healthy lifestyle and if it deteriorates because of something, it will affect our state of mind.